<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Beauty and Health - WomenID.com Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/</link>
            <description>WomenID.com Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 22:08:49 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>Long nails mark up a woman?</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/long-nails-mark-up-a-woman/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 31 Mar 2017 04:43:11 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Long shiny colored nails have always been a mark of feminism! In my college girls with long nails think that short nails girls are not as attractive as long naied girls are. I know its a stu...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Long shiny colored nails have always been a mark of feminism! In my college girls with long nails think that short nails girls are not as attractive as long naied girls are. I know its a stupid thought, but well i too find long nails attractive, but my nails don't want to grow only, I've been advised by the salon girls to use vitamin e tablets, they don't seem to work either! What else can we do to get them long nails?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/">Beauty and Health</category>                        <dc:creator>Karuna yadav</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/long-nails-mark-up-a-woman/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Boho accessories</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/boho-accessories/</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 29 Mar 2017 03:56:51 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Where will i get beautiful boho trend accessories? I&#039;ve looked for it online but i cant find it anywhere!]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Where will i get beautiful boho trend accessories? I've looked for it online but i cant find it anywhere!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/">Beauty and Health</category>                        <dc:creator>Chavvi sharma</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/boho-accessories/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Home makers aur unke ghar k nushkhe</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/home-makers-aur-unke-ghar-k-nushkhe/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 27 Mar 2017 09:03:28 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Ghar k nuskhe for cold:
 pani ko garam Karen aur uski bhaap le, isse aapko bahut hi halka lagega aur aap pehle se behtar mehsoos karenge!
Roz pure din me 2 se 3 long (clove) chabaye, isse bh...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ghar k nuskhe for cold:<br />
 pani ko garam Karen aur uski bhaap le, isse aapko bahut hi halka lagega aur aap pehle se behtar mehsoos karenge!<br />
Roz pure din me 2 se 3 long (clove) chabaye, isse bhi sardi me aaram milega. Long (clove) ko chai mai bhi daal kar le sakte hai, isse bhi aap ko kaafi rahat milegi.<br />
Sarson ke tel ko garam karke use apne seene par, naak, pairon ke talwe par lagaye.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/">Beauty and Health</category>                        <dc:creator>Aakanksha goyal</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/home-makers-aur-unke-ghar-k-nushkhe/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>How do i treat insomnia?</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/how-do-i-treat-insomnia/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 25 Mar 2017 18:10:06 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Insomnia is a disease where in a person is not able to sleep at night! I have been suffering through it since a week now. What can be done to treat it correctly without going to the doctor?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Insomnia is a disease where in a person is not able to sleep at night! I have been suffering through it since a week now. What can be done to treat it correctly without going to the doctor?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/">Beauty and Health</category>                        <dc:creator>Chavvi sharma</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/how-do-i-treat-insomnia/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Love for food</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/love-for-food/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 24 Mar 2017 07:18:57 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Waffles french fries. Pizzas, burgers, donuts damn. Indian have started to open up to the western flavors and don&#039;t they just make you feel good? Sure they are unhealthy but eating it once i...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Waffles french fries. Pizzas, burgers, donuts damn. Indian have started to open up to the western flavors and don't they just make you feel good? Sure they are unhealthy but eating it once in a while like maybe as cheats is not an issue. Don't starve yourself from such heavenly foods! Since today's women are health conscious, taking on the fad diets is not one should be working on! Eat healthy, sleep properly! And also, exercise... your body needs it! </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/">Beauty and Health</category>                        <dc:creator>Surbhi chauhan</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/love-for-food/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Sun tan removal</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/sun-tan-removal/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 17 Mar 2017 05:37:01 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I am a dark skinned 30 year old woman, my skin is very sensitive. My job is a field job, so roaming in the sun can&#039;t be avoided... and the tan set to binge upon. I&#039;ve tried loads of sun scre...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am a dark skinned 30 year old woman, my skin is very sensitive. My job is a field job, so roaming in the sun can't be avoided... and the tan set to binge upon. I've tried loads of sun screens but that also don't help much! Tomato and cucumber is said to be the best way of removing it. What are the pre measures that can be taken for the same?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/">Beauty and Health</category>                        <dc:creator>Rubina baloch</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/sun-tan-removal/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Tired of that pimple? Heres a tip!</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/tired-of-that-pimple-heres-a-tip/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 02 Mar 2017 13:58:03 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Here&#039;s a tip for getting rid of that pimple, that breaks out at the wrong time when you have an important set of events to attend!
one can apply toothpaste over the are and massage it for a ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Here's a tip for getting rid of that pimple, that breaks out at the wrong time when you have an important set of events to attend!<br />
one can apply toothpaste over the are and massage it for a while, and keep it for 2-3 hours or overnight!<br />
keep repeating the process untill the monster you s gone!<br />
enjoy</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/">Beauty and Health</category>                        <dc:creator>Megha yadav</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/tired-of-that-pimple-heres-a-tip/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Chocolate a beauty product?</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/chocolate-a-beauty-product/</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 21 Feb 2017 08:37:14 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Chocolate is good to eat, but there are different chocolate facials and waxes, are they beneficial on applying on the face? I have a very sensitive skin, hence I believe chocolate might just...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Chocolate is good to eat, but there are different chocolate facials and waxes, are they beneficial on applying on the face? I have a very sensitive skin, hence I believe chocolate might just have some reaction with it causing redness and soarness. Advisable or not?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/">Beauty and Health</category>                        <dc:creator>Namita Kapoor</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/chocolate-a-beauty-product/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>boils happen due to?</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/boils-happen-due-to/</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 07 Feb 2017 07:37:35 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I am a 27 year old woman, I usually get boils and rashes on my arms in summer! Do boils or rashes happen due to allergies? Or is that something related to the internal body heat?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am a 27 year old woman, I usually get boils and rashes on my arms in summer! Do boils or rashes happen due to allergies? Or is that something related to the internal body heat? </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/">Beauty and Health</category>                        <dc:creator>Priyanshi agarwal</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/boils-happen-due-to/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>How much sleep is important for our body?</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/how-much-sleep-is-important-for-our-body/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 13 Jan 2017 11:09:33 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I am 20 years old, my mother keeps telling me to get enough sleep at night coz apparently it is good for health. What is the maximum amount of sleep a student should get?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am 20 years old, my mother keeps telling me to get enough sleep at night coz apparently it is good for health. What is the maximum amount of sleep a student should get? </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/">Beauty and Health</category>                        <dc:creator>Vinita yadav</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/beauty-and-health/how-much-sleep-is-important-for-our-body/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		