<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Career - WomenID.com Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/</link>
            <description>WomenID.com Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 21:41:44 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>jobs....jobs</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/jobs-jobs/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 03 Apr 2017 06:10:57 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Finding jobs is such a tough job in itself....
The right one......fitting your mind....is very difficult to get....rather you can not reach the right one....
Very difficult to convince you c...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Finding jobs is such a tough job in itself....<br />
The right one......fitting your mind....is very difficult to get....rather you can not reach the right one....<br />
Very difficult to convince you can do it right....<br />
Rest available are those who just make u feel do them just the sake for it....<br />
Life is going crazy.....<br />
&nbsp;<br />
&nbsp;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/">Career</category>                        <dc:creator>shruti</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/jobs-jobs/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Confusions</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/confusions/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 16 Mar 2017 16:55:06 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I&#039;ve never been this confused about my life. Theres. No direction as such. Career is going haywire. Life&#039;s a mess and there needs to be some way i get to come out of this dilemma.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I've never been this confused about my life. Theres. No direction as such. Career is going haywire. Life's a mess and there needs to be some way i get to come out of this dilemma. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/">Career</category>                        <dc:creator>Chavvi sharma</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/confusions/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Stand up comedy and its pros</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/stand-up-comedy-and-its-pros/</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 28 Feb 2017 06:50:45 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Stand up comedy has picked up so rapidly here (india)! Indian youth has welcomed it with open arms. i am a person who is into content writing and has fetish for getting into the content writ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Stand up comedy has picked up so rapidly here (india)! Indian youth has welcomed it with open arms. i am a person who is into content writing and has fetish for getting into the content writing for these comic artists! Is there a way if anyone could guide me through it? Thank you!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/">Career</category>                        <dc:creator>Komal shekhwat</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/stand-up-comedy-and-its-pros/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Indian parents and scores in 12th std</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/indian-parents-and-scores-in-12th-std/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 09 Jan 2017 08:21:20 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I am in my 12th std and have to face loads of pressure due to the society and parents and peers. Does marks matter so much? Or are they really hyped? I think one should not pressurise a pers...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am in my 12th std and have to face loads of pressure due to the society and parents and peers. Does marks matter so much? Or are they really hyped? I think one should not pressurise a person about studying so much that they get stressed and nothing comes out of it. Is anyone with me? </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/">Career</category>                        <dc:creator>Karuna yadav</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/indian-parents-and-scores-in-12th-std/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Is listening to you parents career advice a good idea?</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/is-listening-to-you-parents-career-advice-a-good-idea/</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 03 Jan 2017 12:28:19 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I am an 18 year old girl and i have always been interested in aeronautical engineering. My parents want me to pursue MBBS . What steps should i take to let my parents know that to be a docto...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am an 18 year old girl and i have always been interested in aeronautical engineering. My parents want me to pursue MBBS . What steps should i take to let my parents know that to be a doctor is not my real calling. <br />
&nbsp;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/">Career</category>                        <dc:creator>Anita Sharma</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/is-listening-to-you-parents-career-advice-a-good-idea/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>To hell with the job! I mean c’mon, I can’t tolerate much.</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/to-hell-with-the-job-i-mean-cmon-i-cant-tolerate-much/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 01 Dec 2016 05:43:40 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[To hell with the job! I mean c’mon, I can’t tolerate much. Seriously enough is enough! I can’t listen the rubbish these people say, My boss and colleagues, I can’t take it! Just can’t take i...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>To hell with the job! I mean c’mon, I can’t tolerate much. Seriously enough is enough! I can’t listen the rubbish these people say, My boss and colleagues, I can’t take it! Just can’t take it!!!!!!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/">Career</category>                        <dc:creator>Babita Mathur</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/to-hell-with-the-job-i-mean-cmon-i-cant-tolerate-much/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Yay!!!! Im so happy, finally!!!! Im happy to do</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/yay-im-so-happy-finally-im-happy-to-do/</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Nov 2016 05:55:37 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Yay!!!! Im so happy, finally!!!! Im happy to do what I always wanted to do! Journalism has always been my passion! Thanks to my parents and teachers for supporting me!!!!]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yay!!!! Im so happy, finally!!!! Im happy to do what I always wanted to do! Journalism has always been my passion! Thanks to my parents and teachers for supporting me!!!!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/">Career</category>                        <dc:creator>Lavishka Sharma</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/yay-im-so-happy-finally-im-happy-to-do/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Feeling Confused…. Hope to get some suggestions</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/feeling-confused-hope-to-get-some-suggestions/</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 29 Nov 2016 09:50:16 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[It’s been 3 years…. I left my studies…I’m doing a job… where I get paid okay… but I don’t want to do this job…. We have financial problems as well….I m the only one to earn ….for the family ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It’s been 3 years…. I left my studies…I’m doing a job… where I get paid okay… but I don’t want to do this job…. We have financial problems as well….I m the only one to earn ….for the family right now….. Don’t know what to do!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/">Career</category>                        <dc:creator>Aakansha Goyal</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/feeling-confused-hope-to-get-some-suggestions/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>My father is a retired army man and my mom, a retired professor. I’m their only child.</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/my-father-is-a-retired-army-man-and-my-mom-a-retired-professor-im-their-only-child/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 24 Nov 2016 06:34:33 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[My father is a retired army man and my mom, a retired professor. I’m their only child. They want to me to be a doctor but … I’m interested in writing. Yes I’m really fond of it. Though they ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My father is a retired army man and my mom, a retired professor. I’m their only child. They want to me to be a doctor but … I’m interested in writing. Yes I’m really fond of it. Though they are supportive but they want me to choose a bigger and better career. I don’t know how to explain them that I really want to be a WRITER!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/">Career</category>                        <dc:creator>Vinita Yadav</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/my-father-is-a-retired-army-man-and-my-mom-a-retired-professor-im-their-only-child/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Hello, I&#039;m a 26 year old girl. I got a job offer from abroad.</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/hello-im-a-26-year-old-girl-i-got-a-job-offer-from-abroad/</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 23 Nov 2016 10:15:15 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hello, I&#039;m a 26 year old girl. I got a job offer from abroad. I was very happy but my family wants me to get married first. I too want that but so soon. I want to focus on my career right no...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello, I'm a 26 year old girl. I got a job offer from abroad. I was very happy but my family wants me to get married first. I too want that but so soon. I want to focus on my career right now.I’m confused what to choose. Career or Family?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/">Career</category>                        <dc:creator>Riti Khandelwal</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/career/hello-im-a-26-year-old-girl-i-got-a-job-offer-from-abroad/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		