<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Friends - WomenID.com Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/</link>
            <description>WomenID.com Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 22:40:46 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>Meeting him after 10 yrs</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/meeting-him-after-10-yrs/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 10 Apr 2017 16:00:08 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[My best friends best friend had come all the way to mumbai just to meet me! Not to mention, the same guy I&#039;d been crushing on in 7th std! Turns out he is gay! Well i am happy for him! You go...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My best friends best friend had come all the way to mumbai just to meet me! Not to mention, the same guy I'd been crushing on in 7th std! Turns out he is gay! Well i am happy for him! You go boo&#x1f495;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/">Friends</category>                        <dc:creator>Aakanksha goyal</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/meeting-him-after-10-yrs/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Tiny tail</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/tiny-tail/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 07 Apr 2017 09:26:28 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Bored, he yawned for the third time during the lecture,
looking at his best friends empty desk he realized what made the lectures bearable !!!]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Bored, he yawned for the third time during the lecture,<br />
looking at his best friends empty desk he realized what made the lectures bearable !!!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/">Friends</category>                        <dc:creator>Ritu kumawat</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/tiny-tail/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>duniya-matlab-ki</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/duniya-matlab-ki/</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 04 Apr 2017 19:12:02 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I want to shout at people who are so self centered that at times you feel like=====.hmmm there are no icons to share ...... :(
Life sucks when people just look at their ease and no one is bo...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I want to shout at people who are so self centered that at times you feel like=====.hmmm there are no icons to share ...... :(<br />
Life sucks when people just look at their ease and no one is bothered to look at the ones who stood by them.<br />
Bado ne sahi kaha hai...jo thokar kha ke bhi na maane wo-----i think u know better...<br />
people whom i am mentioning in first 2 lines are all around and 3rd line is for me to focus on<br />
&nbsp;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/">Friends</category>                        <dc:creator>charu</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/duniya-matlab-ki/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>ladies drive alone.....to GOA...</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/ladies-drive-alone-to-goa/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 03 Apr 2017 14:06:33 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Heard there is a all women drive going to GOA from different city....
How can girls alone take this much of risk...
I CANT THINK OF THIS ....it sounds scary.....
&nbsp;]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heard there is a all women drive going to GOA from different city....<br />
How can girls alone take this much of risk...<br />
I CANT THINK OF THIS ....it sounds scary.....<br />
&nbsp;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/">Friends</category>                        <dc:creator>rashmi</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/ladies-drive-alone-to-goa/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Meeting old friends in the local</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/meeting-old-friends-in-the-local/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 23 Mar 2017 13:43:04 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Mumbai local is a great place to renew old friendships! Just today i was traveling when i met up an old friend after 5 years! It must be a good coincidence! #mumbailocalsrock]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mumbai local is a great place to renew old friendships! Just today i was traveling when i met up an old friend after 5 years! It must be a good coincidence! #mumbailocalsrock</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/">Friends</category>                        <dc:creator>Litika martina</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/meeting-old-friends-in-the-local/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Friends need to be ones support systems</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/friends-need-to-be-ones-support-systems/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 16 Mar 2017 08:50:46 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I was speaking to a friend of mine who is studying abroad! In the starting she was all happy about it but later on she started discussing why she wasn&#039;t liking it in there. And then She stop...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was speaking to a friend of mine who is studying abroad! In the starting she was all happy about it but later on she started discussing why she wasn't liking it in there. And then She stopped abruptly speaking about the problems... and changed the topic. When i observed that and asked her why sge was behaving like that, she said other friends of mine whom i told about the issues i am going through they became ignorant about me, they wouldn't let me vent out the issues i am facing! The same friends for whom i was always available...  seeing this case- the only advice I could come up with is that she could talk to me about anything no matter what. now, my whole perspective towards people who are known to you, your own friends and family, aren't they supposed to help you out? Talk to you and be the guiding light that one deserves? </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/">Friends</category>                        <dc:creator>Priyanshi agarwal</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/friends-need-to-be-ones-support-systems/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Demanding girlfriend</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/demanding-girlfriend/</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 15 Mar 2017 11:57:58 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I am a very demanding person. I like brands. And my friends have labeled me as a high maintenance girl. I am not high maintenance, i just like expensive things and i am not asking anyone to ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am a very demanding person. I like brands. And my friends have labeled me as a high maintenance girl. I am not high maintenance, i just like expensive things and i am not asking anyone to buy it for me as i can provide for myself! Please stop calling me high maintenance guys! No one likes to be labeled! </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/">Friends</category>                        <dc:creator>Priyanka ghildayal</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/demanding-girlfriend/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>be-truthful</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/be-truthful/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 06 Jan 2017 17:54:37 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I need some suggestions!! I have a best friend since 9 years now and we share our thoughts and secrets and likes and dislikes with each other. But since she has been going out with a guy for...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I need some suggestions!! I have a best friend since 9 years now and we share our thoughts and secrets and likes and dislikes with each other. But since she has been going out with a guy for some a few months now she has stopped being the way she was with me. There are some kind of changes that i have seen in her. Just like a good friend should I discuss this with her? Or should i let it go and wait for the break up to happen coz I really don't think there's any future of them two!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/">Friends</category>                        <dc:creator>Diksha choudhary</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/be-truthful/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Hello Everyone, I have a question… A very important question ^_^</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/hello-everyone-i-have-a-question-a-very-important-question-_/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 02 Dec 2016 05:05:04 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hello Everyone, I have a question… A very important question ^_^ Friendship or Love? Choose one!]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Everyone, I have a question… A very important question ^_^ Friendship or Love? Choose one!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/">Friends</category>                        <dc:creator>Tapsi Sinha</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/hello-everyone-i-have-a-question-a-very-important-question-_/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>My Best frnd called me ‘bitch’ in front of evry1!</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/my-best-frnd-called-me-bitch-in-front-of-evry1/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 01 Dec 2016 05:47:21 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[My Best frnd called me ‘bitch’ in front of evry1! Just coz her bf is a bloody flirt she blamed it ol on me! I hate her]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My Best frnd called me ‘bitch’ in front of evry1! Just coz her bf is a bloody flirt she blamed it ol on me! I hate her </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/">Friends</category>                        <dc:creator>Aruna Sharma</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/friends/my-best-frnd-called-me-bitch-in-front-of-evry1/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		