<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									In-laws family - WomenID.com Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/in-laws-family/</link>
            <description>WomenID.com Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 02:29:34 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>career and important things</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/in-laws-family/career-and-important-things/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 25 Feb 2017 05:55:27 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Its been only 6 months of my marriage. my husband is very supportive, but he doesn&#039;t want me to work since his parents don&#039;t approve of it. what can we say to them to make them understand th...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Its been only 6 months of my marriage. my husband is very supportive, but he doesn't want me to work since his parents don't approve of it. what can we say to them to make them understand that after spending so much money and time on the education, sitting at home and doing just the house chores is not the kind of person i am. Is there a peaceful way of making them understand the same? </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/in-laws-family/">In-laws family</category>                        <dc:creator>archana verma</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/in-laws-family/career-and-important-things/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Yes, I am a housewife! I have decided to be one.</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/in-laws-family/yes-i-am-a-housewife-i-have-decided-to-be-one/</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Nov 2016 09:11:38 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Yes, I am a housewife! I have decided to be one. It is no less than any other job in the world. People should respect housewives!!]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes, I am a housewife! I have decided to be one. It is no less than any other job in the world. People should respect housewives!!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/in-laws-family/">In-laws family</category>                        <dc:creator>Karuna yadav</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/in-laws-family/yes-i-am-a-housewife-i-have-decided-to-be-one/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Hello, I’m blessed to have such a wonderful mother-in-law!</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/in-laws-family/hello-im-blessed-to-have-such-a-wonderful-mother-in-law/</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 29 Nov 2016 09:52:16 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hello, I’m blessed to have such a wonderful mother-in-law! Okay, so yesterday I prepared ‘gajar ka halwa’ but it got half burnt. I freaked out completely but thanks to her for supporting me....]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello, I’m blessed to have such a wonderful mother-in-law! Okay, so yesterday I prepared ‘gajar ka halwa’ but it got half burnt. I freaked out completely but thanks to her for supporting me. I thought that this will offend her as everyone wants a daughter-in-law who cooks well. But she started laughing and told me that she will teach me cooking! I love her! JJJ</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/in-laws-family/">In-laws family</category>                        <dc:creator>Lavishka sharma</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/in-laws-family/hello-im-blessed-to-have-such-a-wonderful-mother-in-law/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>I really respect my mother-in-law. She’s sweet to me. But</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/in-laws-family/i-really-respect-my-mother-in-law-shes-sweet-to-me-but/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 24 Nov 2016 09:35:16 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I really respect my mother-in-law. She’s sweet to me. But yesterday I heard her talking rubbish about me on phone to someone. Yes! She used my name! I know she was talking about me! I can’t ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really respect my mother-in-law. She’s sweet to me. But yesterday I heard her talking rubbish about me on phone to someone. Yes! She used my name! I know she was talking about me! I can’t share this with my husband as he can’t tolerate even a word against her. I don’t know who should  I speak with. I just can’t take it now!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/in-laws-family/">In-laws family</category>                        <dc:creator>Shital Mishra</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/in-laws-family/i-really-respect-my-mother-in-law-shes-sweet-to-me-but/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>I have a daughter in law.</title>
                        <link>https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/in-laws-family/i-have-a-daughter-in-law/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 13 Nov 2016 18:18:58 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I have a daughter in law. She is very talkative, straightforward and open mind girl. She grew up in a completely different environment then us. Her nature becomes the reason of fight. I have...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a daughter in law. She is very talkative, straightforward and open mind girl. She grew up in a completely different environment then us. Her nature becomes the reason of fight. I have tried all things…talked and sometimes scolded her but she didn’t understand. I don’t know what to do please tell me ????????</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/in-laws-family/">In-laws family</category>                        <dc:creator>Gayatri Khandelwal</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.womenid.com/shouthere/in-laws-family/i-have-a-daughter-in-law/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		