“The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.”
– Oprah Winfrey
- Help Others: She never takes a step back when it comes to help the ones in need. She empathetic and supports others. A true human and a great friend, Oprah has transformed lives and is an inspiration for many.
- Be vocal about your thoughts: A great speaker, Oprah shares her personal stories which people find relatable. This helps in building a trust relationship with her listeners. Also, she’s a good listener. The exchange of thoughts provides a better understanding of life.
- Accept your weaknesses: Oprah is someone who believes in acceptance. Accepting your weaknesses is difficult to many but she believes in accepting and learning. She feels no shame in asking for help and providing help to others. It is through learning from others that we can grow.
- We learn from our failures: Winfrey failed many times yet she never gave up. It’s the result of hard work and dedication of years that made her what she is today. She accepted each failure just to learn and move ahead in life. Failures make a person stronger and not weak.
- Love yourself: Oprah loves herself with all her perfections and imperfections. Strong and decisive. She’s fun loving and enjoys being herself. She is true to herself and that makes her so remarkable. She teaches us to accept our flaws, love ourselves.